Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Liza Speaks...

Jose and I are the gatekeepers to Brase's history. We continue to collect the facts and words that will one day make up his past. These are a few comments Liza, Brase's Mother, has shared with us via Daddy Times Two.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Liza said...
YOU GUYS ARE THE GREATEST PARENTS IN THE WORLD. Thank you for an awesome Mother's Day. Love Always, Liza.


Saturday, April 3, 2010
Liza said...
He is getting bigger and is well-taken care of! Happy Easter! Love, Liza (birth mother)


Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Karlan,
You are very lucky to have two wonderful parents who will give you a better life than I would have. I hope you are having the time of your life and hopefully we will meet in the future. I will always love you!
Love, Liza (birth mother)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

To me that makes the whole thing worth while. We have a good relationship with our daughter's birthmother as well. So happy you do too!